- Board of Appeals and Equalization
- Metropolitan Council of Governments
- FM Diversion Authority
- FM Diversion Authority Land and Management Sub Committee
- Red River Basin Commission
- Advisory Budget Work Group
Johnathan Judd was elected Mayor of Moorhead in November 2018 and took office January 7, 2019. Mayor Judd is a practicing attorney and full time Director of Equity and Inclusion at Minnesota State Community and Technical College (M State) in Moorhead. He was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina and attended NDSU for his undergrad and UND School of Law.
Mayor Judd is married to Tammi Fortney, who works in the Moorhead Public School District. They have three children who all attend Moorhead Public Schools.