Petitions for Public Improvements


Filing a Petition for Public Improvements

If a property owner desires to petition to have public improvements, they may contact the Engineering Department by email or by calling 218.299.5427.

Some common items that owners may petition for are:

  • Installation or replacement of curb and gutter
  • Installation or repair of sanitary sewer, water main, or storm drain
  • Installation or replacement of sidewalk
  • Installation of Boulevard trees
  • Installation of water and electrical services