- Moorhead Human Rights Commission to hold Civil Rights discussion Wednesday, June 24 followed by a series of Community Conversations
The Moorhead Human Rights Commission meeting welcomes the public to their Wednesday, June 24 meeting at 5 pm, additional Listening Sessions will be held on July 1 at Noon and 6 pm.
06/22/2020 9:47 amdetail
- COVID-19 Relief Grants of up to $10,000 available for Minnesota-based small businesses
Half of funding to be distributed in Greater Minnesota
06/19/2020 4:28 pmdetail
- Notice to Competitors of Application for Tax Incentive(s) and Public Hearing
06/18/2020 8:00 amdetail
- Remote Meeting Procedure for Moorhead Human Rights Commission Meetings
The Moorhead Human Rights Commission meeting will be held Wednesday, June 24, at 5 pm using virtual meeting technology.
06/17/2020 9:04 amdetail
- Become an Election Judge – Be part of democracy in action!
Apply now to get training for the August primary!
06/08/2020 12:00 pmdetail
- Clay County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan - Public Review
Clay County invites public review and feedback of the draft plan prior to submitting it to the State of Minnesota and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for review.
05/28/2020 1:22 pmdetail
- Public Hearing: Proposed Assessment for Eng. Project No. 20-A2-06
Mill & Overlay and Street Rehabilitation Street Improvements in the area between 3 and 6 Ave S and 11 and 14 St S
04/16/2020 3:16 pmdetail